In order to celebrate such women, International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8. It is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women’s equality. International Women’s Day (IWD) has occurred for well over a century, with the first IWD gathering in 1911 supported by over a million people. Today, IWD belongs to all groups collectively everywhere. IWD is not country, group or organization specific.
Here are some wishes and messages to wish “Happy Women’s Day” to all the powerful women out there, who fought for the whole of womankind and made the world a better place:
1) I can’t find the words to express how I feel about women. Their strength and power, their ability to keep their heads up no matter what. I admire it on every possible level. Girls run the world, that’s the only thing I know for sure. Happy Women’s day!
2) Woman can be powerful without being aggressive. Isn’t it amazing? May the marvelous feminine energy cover our world with its warmth and greatness. Happy Women’s day to all of us!
3) Women have deserved so much than just a day in a year. The power they have inside is enormous. This day is a reminder for every human being in the world to love and admire women, for they deserved it. Happy Women’s day!
4) A woman is so much more than just a human being. She has Gods power to create a life, to cope with so much pain and somehow always end up being the strongest one in every room. Happy Women’s Day to all Goddesses out there!
5) Such an amazing opportunity to thank all of the beautiful, wonderful, charming women out there! Thank you for making life possible, thank you for being so different and strong! Happy Women’s Day!
6) Happy Women’s day to the strong, beautiful, funny and incredible women! I will never stop admire your strength and intelligence. Who runs the world? Girls! Happy Women’s day!
7) Women are world’s greatest inspiration. Let’s praise our muses and never forget how amazing and wonderful they are. Respect and cherish them every single day. Happy Women’s day!
8) We all know that this world would mean nothing without a woman or a girl. Women are stronger than anyone can imagine. Let’s celebrate their endless power today. Happy Women’s day.
9) Today we celebrate the most amazing thing God has every created. You know what they say: this is the man’s world, but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl. Let’s not forget about that. Happy Women’s Day!
10) Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you. Happy Women’s Day!
11) Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom. Happy Women’s Day!
International Women’s Day is an effort to celebrate womanhood and to appreciate the better and equal half of the human civilization. It is a step towards a society that doesn’t treat anyone as the inferior one. It is the idea of a world where no one has to fight for existence and for basic rights like freedom and education. Let’s celebrate this Women’s Day with utmost respect and dedication so that every day of the year turns to ‘Humane Day’, where everyone is equal, everyone is valued and everyone is loved. HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY!
Happy International Women’s Day 2020: Images
All images are sourced from Pixabay.com